- Advertisement -Meningitis Now is the UK's largest meningitis charity, offering support, funding research and raising awareness.

Fire breaks out at fish and chip shop

MOST READ

Firefighters were called out to a fire at a Fish and chip shop on Bank Holiday Monday.

Firefighters attended the scene at 11.16 am at the High Street Chippy in Stroud after a fire broke out in a deep fat fryer.

Two fire engines from Stroud attended with firefighters using one hose reel and two sets of breathing apparatus to quickly extinguish the fire.

Latest News

Big cat spotted at Stroud Brewery!

If you go down to Stroud Brewery you might be in for a big cat surprise!
Skip to content