Forest Green is looking to recruit a full-time kit manager, holding responsibility for all the club’s kit and equipment needs.
The successful applicant will take charge of preparing the matchday kits and ensuring all equipment required for matches is available at each game.
Salary Details: £25,000 per annum
Advertising End Date: 03 Mar 2023
- Ascertain all training and match kit requirements (including sizing) for the First team players and staff, in agreement with the Chief Operating Officer and Club budget.
- Order and distribute all kit and equipment requirements and keep a record of this for budgeting and auditing purposes.
- Record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit and order kit throughout the season, as agreed by the Chief Operating Officer.
Match-day and Training Requirements
- Launder, dry, store and set out training and match kit for all players and staff.
- Service the First Team players and staff with appropriate training team-wear and match kit for all matches, including friendlies and pre-season games
- Liaise with the Club Secretary for match kit confirmation, ensuring that there is no kit clash.
- Prepare and set out the changing block for home games, ensuring this is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Liaise with Football management staff on their needs for training sessions and set this out as required.
- Travel to away matches to support the needs of the First Team – which will include some overnight stays.
- Travel and support the First Team on pre-season tours, as required.
- Carry out any other duties as required – as agreed by the Club Head Coach and Club Secretary.
Behaviours and Experience
- A strong interest in football and the Club
- Good people skills with the ability to work with, and communicate, at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as lead on own initiative
- A genuine team player, with a flexible, ‘can do’ approach
- Good Computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- A full driving license
- Ability to be flexible and happy to travel daily to the Club’s training ground in Chippenham, and travel to all away matches, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Subject to DBS Disclosure certification
- To apply, click HERE