A Stroud nightclub is set to reopen under a new name.
Previously known as The Warehouse, the London Road nightspot is set to open under the new name of Trio.
Originally known as Gaumont Palace cinema after it was opened in August 1935, replacing the Palace Cinema which was demolished earlier that year.
With 994 seats, the low, flat ceilinged auditorium was built by the Albany Ward section of the Gaumont British company. It was renamed Odeon in 1962, before being taken over by Classic Cinemas in 1967.
Mecca took over the building in January 1974 but with dwindling audiences Stroud’s only remaining cinema at the time closed at the end of 1976.