The deadline to apply for many business support grants is Wednesday, March 31
For the past year we have been issuing grants to many qualifying businesses which have been affected by Covid19. Since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic, Stroud District Council has distributed over £35million in grants to local businesses.
There is still time to apply for a business grant, however please be sure to check the deadlines so you don’t miss out.
Closing dates for Business Support Grant Applications:
• Local Restriction Support Grant Addendum (LRSGA) 05/01/2021 to 15/02/2021 – Last date for applications 31/03/202
• Local Restriction Support Grant Addendum (LRSGA) 16/02/2021 to 31/03/2021 – Last date for applications 31/05/2021
• Local Restriction Support Grant (LRSG) (Closed) for December – Last date for applications 31/03/2021
• Local Restriction Support (LRSG) (Open) – Last date for applications 31/03/2021
• Closed Business Lockdown Payments – Last date for applications 31/03/2021
Stroud District Council Director of Place Brendan Cleere said: “At Stroud District Council we have always supported and encouraged local businesses and employers. The past year has been a struggle for everyone, and we know how important these grants are. I am particularly grateful to our dedicated Revenue and Benefits Team which has been working relentlessly to ensure the payments are being processed as quickly as possible.
“I strongly encourage all eligible businesses which have been affected by Covid-19 to apply while there is still time, or contact us if they have any questions.”
All businesses which wish to claim can do so here https://www.stroud.gov.uk/businessrates
Full details of the amounts being provided are available at the same link.